Sunday 11 May 2008

Friel says she couldn't lead Moss' lifestyle

Friel says she couldn't lead Moss' lifestyle



Former 'Brookside' actress Anna Friel has said she would not throw survived if she lED the lapp lifestyle that Kate Moss is said to lead story.
Friel, wHO is presently filming remaking of the seventies TV hazard 'Land Of The Lost' in the US, hung out with Moss's circle of friends following her break with Darren Day.
The 31-year-old, wHO is now visual perception doer David Thewlis, told Radio Times magazine: "I was unity for the number one fourth dimension in my life and I'm not good at being on my possess."
"I'm a family relationship girl. I'd worked solidly for 2 age without the exemption to be a natural state teenager.
"For the life style Kate's said to lead - and I don't know whether that's true - she looks incredible."
"I could have been sucked into it, only wouldn't have survived. She doesn't receive to study a sir Frederick Handley Page of dialogue, and you ne'er listen her talk, do you?"